Basic mathematics skills
Basic mathematics, pre-algebra, geometry, statistics, and algebra skills are what this website will teach you. It is designed for anyone who needs a basic to advanced understanding of mathematics concepts and operations.
Instruction is carefully sequenced to follow a logical order. Concepts are presented in clear, simple terms.
Furthermore, each time a concept is introduced, an example or two that illustrate the concept will be provided.
Learning math can be a daunting task when you do not have the right tools or the right materials, especially if you grew up believing that math is hard and that you will never understand it.
The very first lesson I can teach is to get rid of any negative thinking that either your teachers, friends, or even a caring relative helped you build over the years and start believing in yourself.
Math is like a pyramid. Every new skill requires an understanding of prerequisites to do well.
For instance, before, one can learn how to add numbers with 3 digits, such as
256 + 128, it is important to know how to add numbers with just one digit or two such as
1 + 5 or 24 + 50.
By the same token, before learning pre-algebra, a good understanding of basic mathematics is important. And before learning algebra, a solid understanding of pre-algebra is a must.
My goal and also my desire is to teach you math, but above all I want to teach you to be free and to be your best teacher.
You will notice that when I teach a lesson, I explain a lot.
I do this to give you a deep understanding of basic mathematics and algebra. Therefore, if you are looking for a quick shortcut, my website is not for you because it is designed to challenge you and teach you to a great extent.
In the end, your basic mathematics knowledge will be strong and you will be very much prepared to handle algebra or any other higher level math courses!
How to study:
The following tips are just my advices; They are not absolute. Choose those that will best fit you.
- Plan a regular time to study
- Choose a quiet place where you will not be distracted.
- When you study, try to study an entire lesson, or an entire chapter. When you finish a whole lesson or a whole chapter, it may leave you with a great feeling of accomplishment
- When you feel sleepy, take a short break; you will not learn much, if anything if you are not alert.
- You are now ready to experience the most rewarding endeavor right here in this website.
Get help with your math homework with this math solver! Enter your math problems and let the gadget do the rest
Still struggling with fractions? Get rid of your fears and frustrations once and for all!
Buy my ebook. It offers a thorough coverage of fractions!
Need a Quick Answer to your Basic Mathematics Problems?
Get an answer in 10 minutes or less from a math expert!
Justanswer features top-notch math experts handpicked by personnel after they have taken and passed a rigourous math test and after their credentials have been verified by a third party
Most math experts have bachelor's or master's degree in math or a related field
Learn more and ask a math question now
- Whole numbers
- Learn how to add, subtract, multiply, divide, find place value, and round whole numbers.
- Basic mathematics disclaimer
- Basic mathematics disclaimer page
- Basic Math
- If you want to learn basic math, you have come to the right place.
- To learn a great deal about exponents and their properties
- This lessons presents integers on a number line .
- Pythagorean theorem
- Learn everything you need to know about the pythagorean theorem right here.
- Math websites
- Great math websites to satisfy all of your educational needs in mathematics.
- Number Theory
- My website will teach you the basic of number theory. Factors,multiples, prime and composite numbers....
- Basic math site search
- Search this site or the web to find anything your about basic math..
- Help with basic math
- Need help with basic math? Do you have math anxiety? Visit my website
- Learn about the mathematics involved in working with percents
- Ratio and Proportion
- A solid and real life introduction to ratio and proportion
- Basic math word problems
- Learn about a wide variety of real life basic math word problems
- graphing equalities, inequalities, and solutions of equalities and inequalities.
- Straightedge and compass
- Learn a variety of constructions using only straightedge and compass.
- Common geometry formulas
- This lesson provides the common geometry formulas of some basic geometry figures such as rectangle, rhombus, circle, ...
- Basic mathematics games
- A variety of basic mathematics games that will really help you sharpen your basic mathematics skills with unlimited practices.
- Basic mathematics worksheets
- A great source of good basic mathematics worksheets readily available to print for free. Some worksheets come with answers
- Sequences and patterns
- Learn sequences and patterns. The topic is introduced with a crystal clear yet challenging lesson