There are many fractions books. However, only one is good enough to be called "Illustrated Frations" and this is the only book you will ever need to
master fractions once and for all.
Hi and thank you for visiting my website today. My name is Jetser Carasco.
Quick things about me:
Favorite sports to play and watch
: ping pong, soccer, and basketball
: grape juice by Welch's, honey bunches of oats, and fried plantains
Places I have been
: Guadeloupe, Puerto Rico, and Saint-Martin
Favorite songs ever
: "You can't hurry love" by Diana Ross, Sin el by Marisela, and Aveux by kwak
I am also a math teacher and I have more than 4 years experience teaching mathematics in Massachusetts.
I currenly hold licences in math and as a special educator
I attended the University of Massachusetts Boston where I graduated with a math major and the University of Antilles Guyane (Guadeloupe, France) where I also graduated with a double major in math and computer science.
For the past two years I have been working on one of the best fractions book out there, if not the best.
The book's strength is based on the following approach:
- Logical development. You will know exactly where you are and where I want to take you. No words are wasted!
- The book starts off with all the essentials of number theory concepts that are crucial in understanding and solving fractions problems quickly
- The use of strong modeling with rectangles, circles, portions of circles, and other graphs to make fractions intuitive, visual, spatial, and concrete.
- Then, the quick fact or shortcut is given using number theory
- Top-notch, free resources such as fractions calculator and games at the end of each lesson to apply and pratice the lesson you just learned.
You can see a free sample from Google Books before you buy. Check this out below. Do not let its simple design fool you.
Even if you know fractions, you have never seen fractions as presented here in my book. The end result after you have read my entire book is something you do not want to miss.