Kindergarten math test
Print your kindergarten math test before you start
Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Solve the following problems
1. Write the missing numbers
2 , ____ , ____ , 5 , ____ , 7 , ____ , 9, ____
2. Circle 8 mice
3. Write the missing numbers
12, 10 , ____, 6 , ____ , 2 , 0
4. Count the bananas.Count the ducks. Then, write how many
5. Draw a square in the space below:
6. Draw a triangle in the space below:
7. Put an X on the circle. Color the triangle red. Scribble over the rectangle. Color the oval blue
8. Days of the week
How many days are there in a week? ______________
If today is Monday, what day will it be in 3 days?_____________ How about 6 days_______________
9. How many cents are there in one dime?
A. 10 cents B. 15 cents C. 20 cents D. 5
10. Peter gave 3 jelly beans to his friend James and ate 4. How many jelly beans did Peter have? ________________
11. Look at the figure below.
Color the cone green.
Color the sphere black
Color cube yellow
Color the cylinder blue
Color the pyramid a color of your choice
12. Look at the rectangle below.
Write L on the left side of the rectangle
Write R on the right side of the rectangle
Write an X inside the rectangle
13. Which animal is heavier? Write your answer in the space provided.
A lion or a mouse?__________
14. Which animal is taller? Write your answer in the space provided.
A horse or a giraffe?__________
15. Cross out the moon that does not belong.
16. Cross out the shape that does not belong.
17.Color half of the shapes below:
18. What time is it?
19. You have 4 circles and you give away 3 to your best friends. Which figure shows the correct solution
20. What is the measure of the length shown in red below?
Note: A score of 16 or more on this kindergarten math test is a good indication that most skills taught in kindergarten were mastered
Want a solution to this test? Add to your shopping cart and purchase a Detailed 10 PAGES SOLUTION and TOP-NOTCH EXPLANATIONS with PayPal.
To print this kindergarten math test, Click here
Want more worksheets? Check Basic mathematics worksheets
[?] Subscribe To
|Are you a fan of this site? Support us |Our awards! |Our partners |About me |Disclaimer |Build your website! |Advertise on my site |Try our free toolbar |Take our survey|