Kindergarten math test
Print your kindergarten math test before you start working on this test
Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Solve the following problems
1. Write the missing numbers
2 , ____ , ____ , 5 , ____ , 7 , ____ , 9, ____
2. Circle 8 mice
3. Write the missing numbers
12, 10 , ____, 6 , ____ , 2 , 0
4. Count the bananas.Count the ducks. Then, write how many
5. Draw a square in the space below:
6. Draw a triangle in the space below:
7. Put an X on the circle. Color the triangle red. Scribble over the rectangle. Color the oval blue
8. Days of the week
How many days are there in a week? ______________
If today is Monday, what day will it be in 3 days?_____________ How about 6 days_______________
9. How many cents are there in one dime?
A. 10 cents B. 15 cents C. 20 cents D. 5
10. Peter gave 3 jelly beans to his friend James and ate 4. How many jelly beans did Peter have? ________________
11. Look at the figure below.
Color the cone green.
Color the sphere black
Color cube yellow
Color the cylinder blue
Color the pyramid a color of your choice
12. Look at the rectangle below.
Write L on the left side of the rectangle
Write R on the right side of the rectangle
Write an X inside the rectangle
13. Which animal is heavier? Write your answer in the space provided.
A lion or a mouse?__________
14. Which animal is taller? Write your answer in the space provided.
A horse or a giraffe?__________
15. Cross out the moon that does not belong.
16. Cross out the shape that does not belong.
17.Color half of the shapes below:
18. What time is it?
19. You have 4 circles and you give away 3 to your best friends. Which figure shows the correct solution
20. What is the measure of the length shown in red below?
Note: A score of 16 or more on this kindergarten math test is a good indication that most skills taught in kindergarten were mastered
Want a solution to this test? Add to your shopping cart and purchase a Detailed 10 PAGES SOLUTION and TOP-NOTCH EXPLANATIONS with PayPal.
To print this kindergarten math test, Click here
Want more worksheets? Check Basic mathematics worksheets
Are you a fan of this site? Support us Our awards! Our partners About me Disclaimer Build your website! Advertise on my site
Try our free toolbar Like us on Facebook Take our survey Illustrated fractions Educational math software Math jobs Best Teacher Sites Now Teachers/Students tools Search math jobs Algebra ebook Fraction ebook Geometric formulas ebook