Find here a great variety of algebra lessons that will help you learn algebra in no time.
Goal of these algebra lessons
The different branches of algebra are beginning algebra, advanced algebra, linear algebra, abstract algebra, and commutative algebra.
The goal of these beginning algebra lessons is to help you become very familiar with high school algebra taught in 8th or 9th grade by teaching you the following topics:
- Learn to add, subtract, multiply, and divide integers
- Learn the difference between rational numbers and irrational numbers
- Learn to solve linear equations, absolute value equations, and system of linear equations
- Learn to add, subtract, and multiply polynomials
- Learn to factor and solve quadratic equations
- Explore sequences and patterns
- Find the probability of events
- Explore some important algebra proofs
- Learn to find the mean, mean, mode, standard deviation, and others
- Learn to solve some simple and complicated algebra word problems
Do you need more help with a tutor? Many algebra tutors are available to help you right now with your homework or any question(s) you have. Check this site to chat with a tutor right now.
Jan 26, 23 11:44 AM
Learn about the quadratic formula, the discriminant, important definitions related to the formula, and applications.
Jan 25, 23 05:54 AM
What is the area formula for a two-dimensional figure? Here is a list of the ones that you must know!