Print your geometry test before you start taking the test. Then, try to answer all the questions
Name _______________ Date:_______________
Solve the following problems
Examine the figures below. Then, circle the right answer for each number.
1. A. Ray B. Line C. Segment D. Point
2. A. Ray B. Line C. Segment D. Point
3. A. Ray B. Line C. Segment D. Point
4. A. Ray B. Line C. Segment D. Point
5. A. Ray B. Line C. Segment D. Point
6. What are parallel lines? Support your answer with a drawing. What are perpendicular lines? Support your answer with a drawing.
7. Label the following angles as acute, right, straight, or obtuse. Write the answer next to the angle.
Look at the circle below and answer questions 8-10
8. What is the name of the segment in red? A. Radius B. Diameter C. Chord
9. What is the name of the segment in green? A. Radius B. Diameter C. Chord
10. What is the name of the segment in brown? A. Radius B. Diameter C. Chord
11. In the triangle EDF below, what is the measure of angle F?
12. Find the perimeter of a regular hexagon if the length of one side is 5 m. (Hint: A hexagon has six equal sides)
13. A cube has a volume of 8 cm3
. What is the length of one side?
14. In the circle below, what is the length of the chord If the radius is equal 3 inches?
15. What is the area of the figure below. The radius is 4 centimeters.
16. The perimeter of a rectangular garden is 16 feet. What is the width of the garden if the length is 5?
17. The bases of a trapezoid measure 5 cm and 6 cm. What is the area of the trapezoid if the height is 4?
18. Name or label the following triangles with the following names. Each name can only be used once!
Acute triangle, obtuse isosceles triangle, right triangle, right scalene triangle, or right isosceles triangle.
19. Explain why a triangle cannot be right and equilateral at the same time. Explain also why a triangle cannot be obtuse and right at the same time.
20. Draw a cylinder. Show the radius of the base. If the radius is 2 inches and the height is 7 inches, what is the volume of the cylinder?
Geometry test solution and printing the test
Here we go!. Enjoy your geometry test. If you know how to answer all the questions on this test, then you have a solid understanding of the most important concepts in basic geometry.
Want a solution to this test? Add to your shopping cart and purchase a Detailed 11 PAGES SOLUTION and TOP-NOTCH EXPLANATIONS with PayPal.
To print this test, Click here
Want more worksheets? Check Basic mathematics worksheets
Jul 03, 20 09:51 AM
factoring trinomials (ax^2 + bx + c ) when a is equal to 1 is the goal of this lesson.
New math lessons
Your email is safe with us. We will only use it to inform you about new math lessons.